We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e- mail address, telephone number, date of birth, or payment information (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your order history, account name and password, location data; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our news feed, posting material, or purchasing products. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of our Services or transmitted to other users of our Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although there may be privacy settings for such information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single- pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide our Services to you, including processing transactions and sending communications.
- To improve our Services and the interactions you have with our Services.
- To market products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To administer sweepstakes and contests.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- For research and analysis purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may share or disclose information as we describe at the time it is collected or as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The safety and security of your information also depend on you. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Services. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of our Services.
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Certain web browsers may allow you to enable a “do not track” option that sends signals to the websites you visit indicating that you do not want your online activities tracked. This is different than blocking cookies as browsers with the “do not track” option selected may still accept cookies. At this time, we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” signals.
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Services or through any of their features, register on our Services, make any purchases through our Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Our Services intended for use by residents of the United States only. All matters relating to our Services are governed by the laws of the United States. If you are located outside of the United States and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States and that by submitting information you explicitly authorize this transfer and the processing of information within the United States.
Effective Date: Oct 25, 2021
Last Updated on: Oct 25, 2021
This section describes certain rights of Consumers under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). For information on how Consumers may contact us to exercise these rights, please see “How to Submit a Request” below.
Right to Know. A Consumer has the right to request that a business disclose what personal information it collects, uses, discloses or sells. Specifically, a Consumer may request that a business that collects personal information about the Consumer disclose to the Consumer the following:
- The categories of personal information it has collected about that Consumer.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of non-affiliated entities with whom the business shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that Consumer.
A Consumer may request that a business that sells the Consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to that Consumer:
- The categories of personal information that the business collected about the Consumer.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the Consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the Consumer for a business purpose.
Right to Request Deletion. A Consumer has the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the Consumer which the business has collected from the Consumer. If it is necessary for us to maintain the personal information for certain purposes, we are not required to comply with your deletion request. If we determine that we will not delete your personal information when you request us to do so, we will inform you and tell you why we are not deleting it.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information. We do not sell Consumers’ personal information. However, the collection of data through certain third-party cookies for our targeting advertising purposes may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA. While we do not sell Consumers’ personal information, we do use third-party cookies for targeted advertising purposes. To opt-out of having your information shared with third-party digital advertising vendors for this purpose, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Discrimination. A Consumer has the right not to be discriminated against because the Consumer exercised any of the Consumer’s rights under the CCPA.
How to Submit a Request. To exercise the rights described above, you must submit a verifiable Consumer request to us by contacting us at email@example.com and including “CCPA” in the subject line and detailing your request in the body. You may submit a request as frequently as you would like, but we are not required to respond to requests to provide personal information to you more than twice in any 12-month period. Your request must provide sufficient information to allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, and it must describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make it.
We have collected the following categories of personal information from Consumers in the last twelve (12) months:
- Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Telephone number, education, employment status, credit card number, debit card number or other financial information.
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age (at least 40 years old)).
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a Consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data.
- Inferences drawn from any personal information to create a profile about a Consumer reflecting the Consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Sensory data.
We collect the personal information described above from or through the following categories of sources:
- From you directly, including when you provide us with information over our website in our online forms or during in-person surveying events;
- Indirectly from you, for example, from observing your actions on our website; and
- From service providers, including companies that provide analytics services to help us understand the activity on our website, and payment processors who process transactions purchased through our website.
We may use or disclose the personal information described above for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide our products and services to you and activities related to our provision of such products and services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, or providing analytics services;
- To fulfill orders purchased through the website and sending related communications;
- To improve, upgrade, or enhance our products and services;
- To provide you with information about products and services that we may provide that we think may be of interest to you;
- To detect security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity; and
- To debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing functionality.
We may share the personal information described above with the following categories of non-affiliated entities:
- Service providers to assist us in providing our products and services to you, including service providers that: host our databases, infrastructure and website; process payments of orders made through the our website; provide analytics services to help us understand the activity on our website; assist us with customer service; assist us with marketing and communications with our clients or potential clients; and assist us with the financial, regulatory and legal aspects of our business.
- Courts or governmental entities as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process.
- In connection with a merger, sale, acquisition or other change of ownership or control by or of us or any affiliated company (in each case whether in whole or in part).
We have not sold personal information about Consumers in the twelve (12) months prior to the effective date of this policy.
We have disclosed personal information about Consumers to service providers for a business purpose in the twelve (12) months prior to the effective date of this policy.
We do not sell personal information of Consumers we actually know are less than 16 years old.